Sunday, October 02, 2005

Seven-Up

[Quote of the post] Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
[Song of the post] I'm cut off from music right now till exams. Work with me here.

7 things that scare me:

1. Insects.
2. Nasty surprises.
3. Donation cards.
4. Being alone.
5. Loss of imagination.
6. Rejection.
7. Fear.

7 things that I like the most:

1. Reading.
2. Writing.
3. Creating TCGs.
4. Being with my friends.
5. TNN.
6. Thinking.
7. Imagining.

7 important things in my room:

1. Prototype TCG cards
2. Soft, comfy bed.
3. The floor. If it wasn't there, there'd be nothing to step on, ya?
4. Books. Lots of 'em.
5. My computer.
6. My homework.
7. Random memorabilia.

7 random facts about me:

1. I am the owner of three and a half self-manufactured CCGs, of which the gameplay may be ripped off but the characters/units are personal.
2. My humour is mostly pun-based word play.
3. I don't have a best friend, but I do have many close ones.
4. You're reading my blog right now.
5. I like quotes. They really speak to me.
6. My computer has 1GB of RAM. This will probably be outdated in three year's time.
7. I have an alter-ego called the PUNisher. He appears regularly in TNN.

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Draw better than I do now.
2. Create a TCG.
3. Take TNN to the next level.
4. A class reunion in 20 years time.
5. Make more friends.
6. Make my impact on the world.
7. Live life.

7 things I can do:

1. Breathe.
2. This meme.
3. Make people laugh.
4. Pun.
5. Imagine.
6. Dream.
7. Socialize.

7 things I can't do:

1. Murder.
2. Draw.
3. Chinese exams.
4. Get along with Justin Tan
5. Stay happy.
6. Publish TNN
7. Save the world.

7 things I say the most:

1. Hurry up!
2. Keep quiet!
3. Help me return the key?
4. Hi
5. What...?
6. TNN
7. Puns.

7 celebrity crushes:

Dream on, dream on...

7 people who could do this: has been changed to...
7 people who have already done this:
1. Packrat
2. Demel
3. Jun Yi
4. zQ
5. Uh... Me?
6. Um... Random blogger...?
7. Another random blogger...?

Met Mdm Yeo at Bukit Timan Hawker Centre four hours ago. I almost didn't recognise her without her glasses. One just doesn't expect to see one's Geography teacher on a Saturday night. I didn't talk to her much because I was quite stunned. >_< Also she was with her husband, I think, so I didn't want to interrupt them... they were leaving anyway, so... yeah.

No comments: