Wednesday, October 12, 2005

20 hours left.

[Quote of the post] 98% of all teenagers are bad at math. If you're one of the 5% who are good at it, paste this into your signature.
[Song of the post] Higher Chinese - Parody

Gah. One day of exams left and still I'm feeling very bad. I don't think I'll do very well this year. There's something about the summary that really bugs me. Two to six - I'll never forget that phrase.

I doomed for Chinese. Don't know if I'll make it into Higher Chinese next year. I really hope I will; I wanna keep the same class. Lit today was just under par; Geog was okay, P-Sc was fantastic; so was Life Science.

I'm blogging now since there's just Math tomorrow and I don't have to study much.

There's something wrong with me. I don't feel the same... It's like something's consuming me from the inside. Think Lord of the Flies, Ralph's feelings. Funny I should mention Ralph; there's something in him that I can connect with. I dunno... I think in the Cliffsnotes somewhere it says, "Ralph has given up on humanity; humanity has failed him." That's kind of how I feel at the moment. I dunno why I only make the connection now. I think Lit is messing with my brain. Everytime I was in need, nobody helped me.

Humanity has failed me.

Higher Chinese - Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton
Would you know my name
If I’m not in Higher Chinese
Would it be the same
If I’m not in Higher Chinese

I must be strong
And carry on
'cause I know I don't belong in Higher Chinese

Would you be my friend
If I’m not in Higher Chinese
Will you MSN
If I’m not in Higher Chinese

Is that the end
Of TNN
'cause I know I don't belong in Higher Chinese

That test brought me down
That test bent my knees
That test broke my heart
Failed Higher Chinese
Failed Chinese…

Beyond the door
A distant shore
When I know I’ll be no more Higher Chinese

Would you know my name
If I’m not in Higher Chinese
Would it be the same
If I’m not in Higher Chinese

I have to wait
To moderate
It’s just fate I don't belong in Higher Chinese

'Cause I know I don't belong in Higher Chinese

No comments: