Friday, October 07, 2005

Flash! Bam! Alakazam! There goes my Lit exam...

[Quote of the post] So, no matter how politely one puts it, we owe our existence to the flatulence of blue-green algae. -Diane Ackerman, We Are All a Part of Nature
[Song of the post] Yesterday - Parody

Argh. I feel really bad today. A week of exams has just flown by. Well, not exactly a week, more like two days, but you get the picture. We're looking at the prospect of another week of exams next week. Ugh.

Argh, then today, after Chinese Ting Li (of which I was only absolutely sure of half), Mrs. Yeow announced my name to the entire Sec 2 level to say that I was one of the people who helped stick the stickers on the tables. I FEEL SO GUILTY that I was the only one who stood up and walked up to collect the Oreos she presented as a token of appreciation. I should have brought everyone else with me. I FEEL LIKE SUCH A LIMELIGHT STEALER. Specifically her words were, "...And I know one of them is Kevin from 2.12..." ARGH! I should just have let the other Kevin go up or something. Argh! I should've done something... something else... anything other than what I did... Now I feel terrible... And the only reason she called me was that she knows me from Y2SC... and because of that my other friends didn't get the credit...

I tried to pass around the Oreos later, but when you have an entire Sec 2 level swarming out two tiny double doors, it's not easy to find your friends. See, the thing that sets apart nice people from... them... is that nice people don't plead for you to give them the Oreo, even if you offered them. If you asked for it, but was refused, and let it be, then I thank you, for you are not one of... them. They ask for it and if you refuse they assault you and latch onto you and take advantage of your kindness and make lunges for the packs... I sacrificed my pack for Justin Tan and Ivan. I hope you are happy.

Eek, and after that I could tell that Gid was angry at me for stealing the glory; he didn't want his Oreo and he was all moody and didn't want to talk to me and I had to force it into his pocket. Zhang didn't say anything when he took his Oreo packet. Kev tried to act happy, but deep down, I know he's also annoyed, because the Kevin could have meant him. (Or maybe that's totally not Kevin at all. I can live with that.)

Argh, and now I got three packets and I forgot who helped yesterday and didn't receive one.

Argh, argh, argh.

No comments: