Monday, November 28, 2005

A New Groove

[Quote of the post] C'mon! Nobody's that heartless! -Pacha, Emperor's New Groove
[Song of the post] My Funny Friend and Me - Emperor's New Groove

Just watched Disney's The Emperor's New Groove... it was a great movie, plus the funny stuff was... funny! It was a hilarious comedy, and the plot was good... but mostly the comic stuff was fantastic.

Oh, and I watched Mission: Impossible today during my Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment. It was kinda good; a bit primitive, though, but the theft scene has been the subject of many parodies through out the years, so I guess it's pretty good.

I haven't really talked much about this $260 a day treatment, have I? Well, I think Michael Jackson's doing the same thing; my mom keeps saying it, so it has to be true.

Basically, I'm sealed in this airtight chamber for two hours, I'm pressurized to a depth of 15 metres, and pure oxygen is pumped into it and I'm just there for two hours breathing in oxygen. It's supposed to reduce the swelling of the nerve in my ear, if it is swollen at all. >_<

To put it simply, it's like flying in an aeroplane. You get in, they pressurize you, and then it's in-flight movie for two hours until landing. The only difference is that there's not flying or any stewardesses with those bags of peanuts.

It's like a movie marathon this 10-15 sessions I'm there. There's nothing to do except watch movies. I've already watched Incredibles, Shrek 2, Bourne Supremacy and Mission: Impossible, the last two of which I have never seen before. I think it's a gateway to a whole new world of cinema. $260 for two hours, oxygen and a free movie.

Anyway, things over on the forums aren't too hot. People are arguing over trivial stuff, and I hate arguing. Therefore I'm going to forget about it; not like anybody cares about what I have to say anyway. As long as I can post my stories, I'm happy.

Holiday's halfway though, and I only seem to have just started on my Chinese homework. At least I started reading already, unlike some people. *sigh* I just can't bring myself to do work during the holidays. At least there's no OM, unlike last year. *sigh again*

And my mom just bought me a Disney CD yesterday. It's the first time anyone's ever bought me a CD, I got a CD, and the first time I got a music CD. It's kinda weird, but I'm listening to it now. ^-^

OH wells. Catch ya later.

No comments: