Monday, November 21, 2005

Fantasticus Forus!

[Quote of the post] Most comics make jokes to defend themselves against what they see as a hostile and inhumane world... often a deeply felt rage. -Samuel S. Janus
[Song of the post] First of May - Bee Gees

EDIT: 21 November 2005
I recently joined Quizzilla, and checked out their Horoscope chart. So... check out how your sign is compatible to mine! Are you a:
Aquarius Aries Cancer Capricorn Gemini Leo Libra Pisces Sagittarius Scorpio Taurus Virgo
Note this is only for friendships, not love lives, you if you're interested in me (which I think is pretty scary), go look it up yourself. Thanks to Quizzilla!
-----
This was orginally supposed to be a meme, but I'm gonna add some stuff first. Watched Fantastic Four yesterday, and it was okay, not much fighting, but Dr. Doom doesn't have powers...

And I watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire today. It was another okay show, the effects were good but they cut a lot from the book. I guess it's one thing to watch a movie first then read the book (my case for the Lord of the Rings trilogy) and read a book then watch the movie (Harry Potter series). Looking forward to Narnia when it comes out. =)
And Emma Watson / Hermione is pretty. ^-^
Now for the meme. I still think it should be pronounced meem, and not me-me, because it makes it sound like a girl's name. No offence to anyone named Mimi out there, but that's how I feel, and meem sounds more authentic and French. Aaanyway...

1. Name: Uncle Edna. Of course that's not my real name, but you think I'm gonna tell the world right here right now? From clues all over this blog you can probably piece together what my name is...
2. Single or taken: Single, thank goodness.
3. Sex: Male.
4. Birthday: 14 March, day before Brutus stabbed Ceasar.
5. Siblings: One younger brother.
6. Hair color: Black. But you never know; I'm colour-blind.
7. Eye color: Black, too, I think... >_>
8. Shoe size: Ginormous. I can't remember, because British and U.S. sizes are confusing.
9. Height: 175cm and still shorter than Josh. >_< s p e c i f i c s
1. Do you do drugs?: Endorphin is a drug, but my body produces it naturally.
2. What kind of shampoo do you use?: The liquid type.
3. What are you most scared of?: It would sound really weird to say, "Fear", but... I guess... loneliness? Rejection? Death?
4. Who is the last person that called you?: Huaz
5. Where do you want to get married?: Beside my wife.
6. How many buddies are online right now?: 16.
7. What would you change about yourself?: I dunno; ask my friends, they'll probably not tell you.
F a v o r i t e (s)
1. Colour: I love all the colours, but the ones I love the most are orange and blue.
2. Food: Well, I eat almost anything if I have to.
3. Boys' names: Kevin! I have to agree with Kev on this one. XD
4. Girls' names: I dunno. Something that isn't too hard to pronounce?
5. Subjects in school?: Probably math. Although what I would want to study will never be taught in any school anywhere.
6. Animals: Cats! And some dogs are cute too. And dolphins, can't forget dolphins!
7. Sports: I'm more an intellectual person. >_> But I guess badminton, and swimming.
H a v e y o u e v e r ?
1. Given anyone a bath?: Myself. Does that count?
2. Smoked?: I lit a barbeque once. Or twice. But a cigarette? Phooey! Smoking is bad.
3. Bungee jumped?: Nope. Not... yet...
4. Made yourself throw up?: Once, when I was feeling unwell. I threw up into my toilet. It was... sick. XD
5. Skinny dipped?: In a bathtub. Does that count? In a swimming pool, no.
6. Ever been in love?: Wouldn't you like to know?
7. Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: Maybe when I was a baby. But I didn't know what I was doing back then, so... I don't think so. Just cried at the futility of the world and stuff.
8. Eaten a lemon in its entirety?: Not yet. I'm working on it.
9. Run away from home?: Sigh... no.
10. Cried when someone died?: Not really. My grandmother passed away when I was 10, and I was too immature then. >_<>over my best friend, noe that's a different story.
13. Been rejected?: Not by girls. But there have been times where I felt rejected, yeah.
14. Rejected someone?: No, hopefully not.
15. Used someone?: Maybe. I can't remember.
16. Done something you regret?: If I had a grain of sand for each thing I did and regretted I would have enough sand to fill an hourglass. If I had a grain of sand for each thing I didn't do and regretted it later, I'd have enough sand to fill a desert.
C u r r e n t
Clothes: Singlet and shorts. What I usually wear around the house.
Music: Eagles. I don't have such a collection my friends have.
Make-up: None, thank goodness.
Annoyance: Life.
Smell: Apple. I'm munching one.
Favourite Group: Don't have one. I'm a music lover, not an artiste-lover.
Desktop Picture: Azul.
Book you're reading: Malgudi Days. And I have to say, its pretty darn interesting.
Colour of Toenails: Normal.
L a s t p e r s o n
You touched: Myself? Not in the places you'd be thinking of, mind you. >_< A r e y o u ?
Open-minded: I hope I am.
Arrogant: Nah. I'm modest. I'm probably the most modest person in the world! Seriously, no.
Insecure: I dunno.
Random: Waffles!
Hungry: I am munching an apple right now, y'know.
Moody: Ohoho! Well, yes, of course!
Organized: In some things.
Difficult: My parents would probably think so. My friends don't say anything on this matter.
Attractive: I don't know; I hope so.
R A N D O M
In the morning I am: Sleepy. The past few days, I've been asleep, because I usually wake up in the afternoon.
Love is: Something I would like to feel. Right now.
I dream about: I don't dream. If I do dream, I can't remember any of them. I sleep like a log.
O p p o s i t e s e x
What do you notice first: Looks, duh. Animal instincts tell you that much.
Makes you laugh the most: I don't laugh at the opposite sex. Not much anyway.
Makes you smile: Jokes. Or a plot twist. Something unexpected.
D o y o u e v e r
Sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to IM you?: Yup.
Wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: Nope.
Wish you were younger: I wish I could stay at this age forever.
Cried because someone said something to you?: I think that was because nobody said anything to me, but that's not important right now.
N u m b e r
Of times I have had my heart broken: Many times. But not from members of the opposite sex. Mostly small trivial things which I see as big humongous things.
Of hearts I have broken: I dunno. Maybe one. I hope I didn't mean it.
Of guys I've kissed: My dad.
Of girls I've kissed: My mum.
Of continents I have lived in: Singapore!
Of CDs I own: None. They belong to my parents.
F i n a l Q u e s t i o n s
1. Do you like filling these out?: Why not? If not my blog will be dead.
2. Gold or silver?: Gold, because it looks nicer.
3. What was the last movie you watched?: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. And it was cool.
4. Favourite cartoon/anime?: I like lots of stuff. Danny Phantom, Justice League Unlimited, X-Men Evolution... seems to me lots of superhero stuff.
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning?: Garlic bread.
6. Who would you love being locked in a room with?: A locksmith. Uh, a bunch of friends, maybe. 7. Could you live without your computer?: Nope. All my important stuff is on this thing! And so is my connection with the outside world!
8. Would you colour your hair?: For a performance, like OM. That was cool! But for normal everyday life, I don't really have much hair to colour. XD
9. Could you ever get off the computer?: Yes, reluctantly.
10. Habla espanol?: Se. A leettel beet, senior.
11. How many people are on your buddy list?: 56. I'm not as well connected as my friends.
12. Drink Alcohol?: Nope, but I tried a bit once. It was chocolate with a core of Russian vodka, and it was not too bad.
13. Your name spelled backwards?: Ande. Ande Elcnu.
14. Where were your parents born?: Singapore!
15. Have you ever moved?: I have been moving since I was born. But moved house, yeah, twice. Well, the first was to a service apartment, so I don't know whether that counts.
16. What's your favourite place to go?: My imagination.
17. Is your bed is a Single, Double, Queen or King?: I don't know, but it's soft and fluffy and cool after it rains.
18. What's your favourite sport to play?: I'm more an intellectual. But I'll give anything a try.
19. How many kids do you want?: That, depends on my wife.
20. Type of music you dislike most?: Screechy music, where the guy's voice goes way above that of an opera singer's.
21. Colour of your school bag?: Orange/black.
22. Do you have cable?: Yup.
23. Favourite 80's song?: The Bee Gees are good, and the Eagles are good too.
24. Ever prank called anybody?: Not really.
25. Ever get a parking ticket?: Once, after that chocolate-vodka thing. XD Lol, never.
26. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?: Why not? It's fun!
27. Furthest place you have ever been?: My imagination can take me anywhere; problem is, I don't want to come back.
28. Ever bowl a 300?: Not yet.
29. What's your favourite comic strip?: I don't have a favourite... Foxtrot, maybe.
30. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?: Yeah. I would like to repeat it for you, but OH look at the time.
31. Bath or Shower?: I don't mind either, but I'll shower more then waste water in a tub.
32. Best movie you've seen in the past month?: I can't decide between Sky High and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Narnia looks set to change that, though.
33. Favourite pizza topping?: Cheese! And lots of it.
34. Beer or ale?: Vodka. XD
35. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?: That would be disgusting.
36. Do you eat skin on chicken?: If it's crispy enough.
37. Apple or orange juice?: Either's fine.
38. Favourite type of chocolate bar?: A big one.
39. Your favourite fruit?: I eat almost any fruit.
40. Your favourite vegetable?: Brocolli.
41. Have you ever won a trophy?: A couple of times, yeah.
42. Are you a good cook?: Cooking up ideas, schemes, plots, yeah, but food? XP
43. Do you know how to pump your own gas?: Not yet.
44. Bought something from an infomercial?: Nope.
45. Is Oprah annoying or great?: I dunno. Ask her that, why dontcha?
46. Ever flex in front of a mirror?: Nothing to flex. >_<
47. Ever throw up in public?: Not yet.
48. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?: Find true love! (Of course, both would be nice!)
49. Do you believe in love at first sight?: Not anymore.
50. Ever call a 1-900 number?: Nope.
51. Ever been stood up for a date?: Nope.
52. Biggest turn off of the opposite sex?: A bad attitude.
53. Ever been cheated on?: Not yet.
54. What are the names of all your pets dead and/or alive?: Never had any pets, although I would like a furry companion!
55. Can ex's be friends?: Why not? Unless s/he's out to kill you, then run for your life.

No comments: