Saturday, December 03, 2005

Burnt Sausages

[Quote of the post]
"It's like everyone's watching you..." -Princess Eta
"...Waiting for you to screw up." -Flik
A Bug's Life
[Song of the post] When I see an Elephant Fly - Disney; Cliff "Ukelele Ike" Edwards

Yeowch. Argh. It hurts. Bad.

I dropped a plate of hot macaroni onto myself tonight. As luck would have had it, it just had to land between my legs. Lots and lots of burning hot macaroni between your legs is not a good thing.

The real reason I got burnt so bad was that I was trying to help my mom. I knew that if I jumped up and got macaroni all over the floor she'd flip, so I just kept screaming from where I was seated. I've got molten pasta all over me, and I hear her say, "Stand up if it's too hot, then!" She's putting the remnants of my bowl on the table. I couldn't believe she just said what she just said, so I stay put. For three more seconds. Then I fly off the couch and let the pasta fall to the floor. And then what does my mom say? "Hey!, Why'd you do that?" >_< Anyway I watched A Bug's Life today. I think it was the first movie I ever watched, so I forgot most of it already. Anyway, refreshing my memory on one of the best movies ever with superb animation for its time was certainly very fun. Except for the macaroni thing. Gaah.

Nothing much has happened lately. Oh, yeah, I made Hua's present, and it looks better than anything I've ever done before. I may post it after his party on the 5th, but I don't think so, since it's his present after all.

Mental note of movies watched during HBOT:
  1. War of the Worlds
  2. Operation Desert Storm (Documentary)
  3. Batman Begins
  4. Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea
  5. Mission: Impossible
  6. Bourne Supremacy
  7. Shrek 2
  8. Incredibles

K, catcha next time.

No comments: