Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Like a Good Boey

[Quote of the post] Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway. -Steven Coallier
[Song of the post] The Man with the Machine Gun - Final Fantasy VIII

Whee... Class party was yesterday, organised by - believe it or not - Boey Yang. OMG. (You can scream in shock now. It's okay, we'll wait.)

Welcome back. Seriously, Boey isn't that bad. I think he's improving (Yay!), which is a good thing. Whee!

Anyway, it was quite free-and-easy in Boey's condo's function room... played a bit of pool first, then went to his funky adventure park thing... but the guard chased us away because he said we were too big. And the sign says, "Recommended for children aged 12 and above." >_>

Anyway, after that it was back to the function room where Bryan challenged me to TNN TCG and whooped me with the Naphtalian deck. I desperately need to make more generic cards for Dr- I mean, the other one.

Then after that it was the barbeque! (I insist on spelling this out because if I don't I'll forget it somehow. >_>) Anyway, Darrell got over-excited with the charcoal and the firestarters and made little piles all over the place so we had small areas of heat in which to cook stuff. It took one and a half hours to cook each chicken wing. We only cooked three. The other two were not very cooked and the rest we didn't dare try XD.

Yeah, and Herrick bought the Chocolate Sauce! (Which I forgot to take home. X_X) I tell you chocolate goes well with EVERYTHING. (Oh yeah, everyone loved the $20 cheese sausages I brought! Yay! [But they were **** to cook, I can tell you X_X]) And so from 5 we barbequed until nine. Four hours on the stove! If Edna can cook, so can you!

Yeah, then Kwong tried to force-feed me a bit of warm brownie with chocolate sauce. (Hua's brownies are EXCELLENT. His mom gets my "Best Baker of the Year" vote for sure.) Yeah, and he was so serious that he said, "If you don't eat it then you're not my friend anymore... *pouty face*" It was very comical, but I absolutely refuse to take other people's food while they're having a good time. So there. XP

So everybody went to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire today except for me 'cos my mom wants me to watch it with her and my brother because she thinks I'm not spending enough time with my family and we're probably not going to watch it until the DVD extended version comes out at half-price or something. *Sigh*

Yeah, so there it is! And I've got emceeing in two days and I can't get a blazer from anywhere. (Gid, if you're reading this in the States, send you blazers back by express mail pronto because according to Zhang you've got three. >_>)

See ya soon!

Oh yeah, and something from Mike's blog (please post this in comments and not on the tagboard.)

1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
2. Am I lovable?
3. How long have you known me?
4. When and how did we first meet?
5. What was your first impression?
6. Do you still think that way about me now?
7. What do you think my weakness is?
8. Do you think I'll get married?
9. What makes me happy?
10. What makes me sad?
11. What reminds you of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do you know me?
14. When's the last time you saw me?
15. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
16. Do you think I could kill someone?
17. Describe me in one word.
18. Do you think our friendship is getting stronger, weaker, or staying the same?
19. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen?
20. Are you going to put this on your live journal and see what I say about you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
Uncle Edna. Sure I don't have to explain, do I? xD

2. Am I lovable?
Er.

3. How long have you known me?
5 years!

4. When and how did we first meet?
In school?

5. What was your first impression?
Cool. Tall guy. Just like me.

6. Do you still think that way about me now?
Yeah, and lots of other stuff, y'know. ;)

7. What do you think my weakness is?
Um. Lack of social confidence?

8. Do you think I'll get married?
If your soulmate wants to. (:

9. What makes me happy?
Good jokes, TNN and making good jokes with your friends.

10. What makes me sad?
When you can't write TNN.

11. What reminds you of me?
Humour.

12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
Hoho. You name it.

13. How well do you know me?
Well?

14. When's the last time you saw me?
Last Sunday.

15. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
Try this: 'Hi Kevin, I'm bored.'

16. Do you think I could kill someone?
With your jokes, yes. (You're killin' me, dawg.)

17. Describe me in one word.
Warm.

18. Do you think our friendship is getting stronger, weaker, or staying the same?
Let it be, m'friend.

19. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen?
Don't I do that all the time?

20. Are you going to put this on your live journal and see what I say about you?
Already have. ^^"