Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year, I guess

Wow, it's been so long since I blogged. For some reason, I don't feel like writing much anymore. It's just so... words can't get close enough to whatever I'm feeling to express it properly. I'm still going to blog, I guess; 'cos someone reminded me that memories are important; they can't beat the real thing, but they're better than nothing.

I guess I need to update. It feels so long since Jonas' Pirates Marathon, but so fast too. I've had an operation, removed my adenoids, experienced anesthesia (which was darn cool). I've watch Golden Compass and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember. I've been playing Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom. I've wrapped Christmas presents for class party and I really hate splitting up.

Let's Make A Resolution
I'll Drink To That
Let's Always Stay Friends
Tho' We May Have Our Disputes
This Family Tree's Got Deep Roots
Friendship Is Thicker Than Blood
That Depends

Depends On Trust
Depends On True Devotion
Depends On Love
Depends On Not Denying Emotion

Perhaps
It's Gonna Be A Happy New Year
I Guess
It's Gonna Be A Happy New Year
You're Right
It's Gonna Be A Happy New Year


Yeah, right.

I've recently been introed to Steven Wright, stand-up comedian. Man is he good. It's wit; pure, sharp, unadulterated wit. It's genius. Like a peripheral visionary: seeing into the future but way off to the sides.

"I ended up playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died."

Happy New Year, I guess
The Edna Man

No comments: