Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just one of those days

Pirates marathon at Jonas's house today. It was alright... not the super hyped-up thing it was expected to be. I don't think anyone was more than vaguely interested; if they were, they didn't show it. So it was mostly people laughing at subtitles, Boey complain about the boring parts, Zhang groping my hair, Kwong sleeping, Jason being totally quite, Bryan being irritating, and Jonas being too extremely hospitable. HEAR THAT JONAS? YOU'RE BEING TOO NICE.

I think next time, I'll just have a marathon by myself at home. It's about the same thing.

Oh, another thing happened today. I was going home from Wisma when I saw Gideon on the bus. It was vaguely crowded; I couldn't edge past the people to behind, where he was sitting. We were like, three seats away, about 2 metres apart. We mouthed our hellos and waved, and then he tried to ask me where I came from, where I was going, and stuff. I couldn't understand his miming XD And it was so confusing that it got to the point where he asked me to call him on his handphone. Like, two metres away XD I could hear him from where I was standing; his voice I mean, and there was like half a second delay before it came through the earpiece from my phone. So I remarked this to him, and then he suggested that we hang up and just keep talking and pretending to be talking to each other on the phone. And it worked XD It was hilarious XD I have got to do that again some time.

I don't want just a memory
The Edna Man

No comments: