Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Just Some Thoughts

I dunno why I feel compelled to write again. Maybe I really don't believe in my opening paragraph in the post five minutes ago.

First: blog titles. I don't know if you've noticed, or if you're one of those people that don't write titles, but blog title-rs tend to make sure that they don't repeat their titles? Is it something conscious, or is it just because people are changing every day that even when they write about the same thing the title's different? It's just like the chapters of a book.

Second: new classes. Tomorrow, new school, new classes, new people to make friends with. I guess if you're someone like Michael Wee and you have like, friends of friends of friends of friends halfway across the globe, thousands and millions of people, acquaintances, relations, then you'll be comfortable about all this. I'm feeling that even though I have fewer friends, I like, treasure, appreciate them much more than some people like, who have church or have friends outside school/class/Singapore. Like, all those links on the sidebar, they're going to have new names, names of people I don't know, newer people, further away. And even now, people have started drifting apart, discarding and ignoring old friends in favour of new ones. I feel even more like a drifter, just wandering through life without close companionship, people just being people, coming close, then shooting off somewhere else where they belong.

Maybe that's who I'm supposed to be.

Thirdly: parentals. I got kinda uh... pissed last night 'cos of stuff adults tend to say that just pisses kids (well, me) off. I mean, they're always talking about how well-trained you are. Like dogs, like pets. "Oh, he's washing the dishes! He's so well trained!" Haiz. Like all we're brought in life to do is to serve adults.

Chapters of Life
The Edna Man

No comments: