Friday, January 04, 2008

It's kinda like a story in verses of different songs.

Forever and ever
Is a very long time Pooh
Forever isn't long at all
When I'm with you

Together forever, no matter how long
From now until the end of time
We'll be together and you can be sure
That forever and a day
That's how long we'll stay
Together and forever more

Til' the end I will be with you,
We will go where our dreams come true,
All the times that we have been through,
You will always be my best friend...

And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven

I just called to say I love you
I just called to say how much I care
I just called to say I love you
And I mean it from the bottom of my heart

Close your eyes, give me your hand.
Do you feel my heart beating?
Do you understand?
Do you feel the same?
Am I only dreaming?
Is this burning an eternal flame?

Wise men say,
Only fools rush in.
But, I can't help
falling in love with you.
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin,
If I, I can't help
Falling in love with you?

And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

First we touch, and we hurt each other
Then we tear our hearts apart
We are too close and I can feel the pain
Fill my empty heart

Everywhere I turn, I hurt someone
But there's nothing I can say
to change the things I've done
I'd do anything within my power
I'd give everything I've got
But the path I seek is hidden
from me now

I'm forced to fake a smile, a laugh
Everyday of my life
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with

Desperado, oh, you ain't gettin' no younger
Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home
And freedom, oh freedom well, that's just some people talkin'
Your prison is walking through this world all alone

I would give anything I own
Give up my life, my heart, my home
I would give ev'rything I own
Just to have you back again

I'd do anything
Just to hold you in my arms
To try to make you laugh
Somehow I can't put you in the past
I'd do anything
Just to fall asleep with you
Will you remember me?
Cuz' I know I won't forget you

Look into my eyes - you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart - search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you

Hold me now
It's hard for me to say I'm sorry
I just want you to stay

I just wanna feel real love,
Feel the home that I live in.
’cause I got too much life,
Running through my veins, going to waste.
And I need to feel, real love
And a life ever after.
I cannot get enough.

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same
If I saw you in heaven?

My last night here for you
Same old songs, just once more
My last night here with you?
Maybe yes, maybe no
I kind of liked it your way
How you shyly placed your eyes on me
Oh, did you ever know?
That I had mine on you


It's kinda like a story in verses of different songs.
The Edna Man

No comments: