Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Lost on Founder's Day

[Quote of the post] The best is yet to be. (It's stuck in my head.)
[Song of the post] I Will Follow You - Sister Act

The only thing I found out at Founder's Day today was that all the principals were as boring as Dr. Ong. Lost and found. Ha ha.

Anyway, Founder's day was a total waste of five hours and air-conditioning. I didn't even see my cousin. Just being bored for five hours straight. What fun.

Gid's just swearing on my MSN messenger. I still cannot understand how some Christians can swear and curse. Isn't that against God's preachings? Or something. Anyway, even if it isn't, it still gives Christians a bad image.

Nothing much to talk about today... except that TNN is officially LIVE with 4 chapters! Whoopee! Forums are down now, though. Bah.

No comments: