Sunday, March 13, 2005

Cruise Missile Arrived

[Quote of the post] Birthday in 11 hours!
[Song of the post] A Grill is not a Home - Spongebob Squarepants

Sorry I'm late in posting. I haven't been able to access the computer since I got back. Ah well.

The cruise rocked. There was so much free time, it caused inflation. Sorry, lame pun. Never mind. It's just that the Futurescape project spoilt it all. I had to present, and I totally messed up. Henry was standing there with me, but that's all he did - stand there. And look cute. I messed up everything. At least I made some new friends. :)

Goodie... it's my birthday in a couple of hours' time. I can't wait. Apart from the fact that three-quarters of my family is sick, and that I have a stupid NPCC hike in the morning, and piano class in the afternoon, I think it's going to be great.

Watched Batman of the Future: Return of the Joker last night. It was really cool. I got lots of ideas for TNN.

Waiting for my birthday... see you in 11 hours time.

No comments: