Thursday, March 31, 2005

Dis-easen't funny...

[Quote of the post] You can infect my body, but laughter is always contagious.
[Song of the post] In ACS - Me and Shaun (Parody)

Argh... I'm sick AGAIN! And it's only been a couple of weeks. I feel nauseated.

Hmm... is it coincidence that the last post was Exam Fever and this week I get sick? Hmm...

Anyway, it was high fever, 38 degrees Celcius, this morning when I woke up. And all my joints were aching. I couldn't even walk. Ouch. The trip to the doctor seemed like I was paralysed. Every step I took sent a jolting shock up my leg. Argh.

The doctor says he thinks I got normal flu, but we can't rule out dengue or malaria, he says. Ouch. MAJOR Ouch. Dengue is deadly, if I'm not mistaken. And so is malaria. I hope I don't die.

Skipped school today, but staying at home wasn't much better. If you recall, I'm having upgrading at my house, so throughout the morning, the stupid drilling sound was pounding into my head. I couldn't even think straight, let alone sleep well.

Dangit, Gid wants me to go for OM tomorrow. I told him I would try, but if I still can't walk yet, I can't. I really can't. Sorry.

I really hope I don't have dengue. Or malaria. Please.

No comments: