Monday, March 07, 2005

That's just SICK

[Quote of the post] TNN Mania!
[Song of the post] The Recycle Song - Rocko's Modern Life

Bleh... I'm sick again. For the forty-seventh time in my life. Or is it forty-eight? I've lost count.

I hate getting sick. Especially when it's a holiday and there's nothing to skip. Oh well, at least I skipped Piano Class.

What did I catch? Oh, the usual: sore throat, sneeze, fever... you common flu. Nothing to be worried about. I just hope I get well in time for the cruise.

My brother's paranoid about being sick. He thinks his body's immune system isn't that strong. So he doesn't touch what I touch, can't come to near me, and doesn't go where I go. So I basically have an invisible force shield surrounding me wherever I go.

*cough cough* Ehh... not feeling too well... see ya next time...

No comments: