Monday, February 28, 2005

Next Extinction: Blogs

[Quote of the post] Heard of the Golden Rule? The people with the gold make the rules.
[Song of the post] I Can Show You the World - Aladdin

The Age of the Blog has come and gone. A new type of public broadcasting has evolved: The Online Radio... or whatever it's called.

Take a look around. ZQ has killed his blog. Shaun and Cyberworm haven't posted in months. Neither has Bryan. Ellius hasn't blogged since last year. Jun Yi not in three weeks at least. All blogs. Killed by the tyranny of ignorance.

OK, I have no idea what I just said.

My blog doesn't seem to be dying. I have, like 238 visitors. Cool.

Ooh... just watched Aladdin two day ago. You just can't beat the classics. Ribon Williams makes the perfect genie, and the songs are brilliant. Anyone got Disney Soundtrack to lend me? No? Any magic lamps then? None too? Oh well...

Today's Honours Day was a waste of three hours. And I got fed up with the year director for getting all worked up with a little noise. I had been running up and down the school looking for the key, and what does he do?
"Class Chairmen have to stand if their CTs or PCTs are not here yet."
Argh.

There was some guy who won seven awards. SEVEN! I bet he's going to take over the world or something when he grows up.

Sigh... tomorrow is another (boring) day. Founder's Day for ACS(I). Four hours in the Indoor Stadium listening to some old guys reminiscing about their childhood. Whoopee. And I have to be there earlier too, since I'm chairman...

Oh well... At least there's GEP Camp to look forward to in a week's time. We're going on a cruise, we're going on a cruise... I'm bunking with Kev Wong this time. I don't care.

Lalala... my birthday's in two weeks time! I can hardly wait. But yet, I feel a deep hole inside, when I think of the STUPID NPCC HIKE ON THE EXACT SAME DAY!!! Still, it's only in the morning. Luckily. And there's Math Enrichment Workshop after that too. Yippee!

OK... going to write TNN now... check it out on the forums!

No comments: