Thursday, December 09, 2004

It was Incredible.

Bleargh... Don't you just hate it when people blog about The Incredibles movie and use some incredibly lame pun as their title? And you'd hope that finally... someone, just someone will have a better, less intelligence-insulting title?
Well.. TOO BAD. It's my blog and you can't change any of it. So boos to you.

Anyway, I just watched The Incredibles yesterday and I think {insert blog title here}.
I assume that almost everyone who is reading this has watched The Incredibles already in some way or another so I'm not going to review the plot or give subtle hints or stuff like that.

The Incredibles is your basic normal family of superheroes trying to fit into normal society. It's a great parody of many stereotyped superheroes, including the names, costumes, and physical characteristics. *coughcough* It's action packed, humourous, explosive (I'm talking about the plot; the cinema didn't explode), and all in all a great movie.

Edna Mode rocks! It's great that there is a character with the same name as my nickname! Whee!


"And it's hand-washable too, darling, that's a new feature."
-Edna Mode.
Oh, by the way, aniamted kissing is not all it's cracked up to be.

No comments: