Sunday, December 26, 2004

It's Boxing Day. Want some Punch?

No, no. Fruit punch. Nah, it's okay. It's a mistake anyone would make.

Today is my niece's first birthday. Actually, it's the second, because the day you were born is your first birthday, but not everyone is as logical as me, so let's just say it's her first birthday so we're in corelation with world international standard.
My cousin held the party at McDonald's, which was a big mistake, because, I feel, half the people he invited have no idea what to eat at McDonald's. Also, sorry if I mention this, but his friends all talked quite loudly. And annoyingly. Loudly.

Oh, I watched the Pirated Version of Kung Fu Hustle today. Cool, huh? Except that people kept walking in front of the camera and it skipped a lot of the first part.
Kung Fu Hustle is... well, I'll give it a three star rating. The plot isn't really that good... I mean, there isn't much of a plot. Just lots of special effects and Kung Fu moves. If you like movies with soppy stroylines, then watch something else. If you like movies like The Matrix, watch this movie.

OK that's it for now. See ya!

No comments: