Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Earthquakes are shaky business...

More tsunamis rocked the world. Another magnetude 6 tremor. News broadcasts filled with pictures of dead bodies, rotting bodies...
That is the truth of life. The earth is very unstable. One minute you could be swimming in the ocean, the next you'd be more than slightly dead.
This is a very sensitive topic, which probably involves the views of religion and philosophy, and you'd probably know more from the news than me, so I'll move on to more light-hearted things.

I went to two dentists today. The first was for basic tooth polishing and maintainence, the other was for checking whether I needed braces. Although I have had tooth polishings many times before, I still marvelled at the dental ability to place an incredible number of equipment into my mouth at the same time. There were at least two vacuums, a mirror and a scalpel. The dentist was looking down in the mouth. Really, she was. It's the tooth! Er... I mean, truth.

And I need braces. And an operation. Apparently I have a embedded premolar in my gum. But I still need braces. =( It's gonna hurt...

Well, that's it. Just remember, tsunamis are dangerous since they attack in waves...

1 comment:

pufftheballoon said...

it wun hurt much lahz... ive delayed my op for lik... a few yrs already :)