Friday, December 24, 2004

It's almost Christmas!

I'm... dreaming... of a white... Christmas... because it doesn't snow in Singapore.

Sorry I haven't been blogging for a while... been playing Final Fantasy VIII and it ROCKS!

Christmas is tomorrow, so I hope everybody will get what they wished for...
Isn't it great that we get Christmas earlier than the people in the Americas, and are able to call them on the telephone and gloat?

My bro is now officially in ACS(I). Just got registered two days ago. Since he's in the IP programme, he's got a ton of books, including Sec 2 Maths. Wow. We only learned Sec 2 maths in... Sec 2. Or at least, we are going to...
And it's so unfair that he has a wonderful book for Lit. Actually, he has three, so I shouldn't complain much, but he has Haroun and the Sea of Stories. That is one of my favourite books! How can they have Haroun and the Sea of Stories for Lit? It's just not fair. =(

Oh well... Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!

No comments: