Monday, December 20, 2004

I'm cross. Really cross.

I recently saw a sign saying Merry X'mas. MERRY X'MAS! What is this, an abbriviation sign? Not enough space to even spell out the word Christmas? And what's with the X? I mean, can "christ" really be replaced with "X"? Really, so you're a Xian. What's your name? Oh, Xopher! And your sister is called Xina! How nice! What nice name your parents Xened you with! Dosen't that sound stupid? (If you really have no idea what I'm typing about, try exhcanging the X with "Christ".

Anyway, my cousin came over and showed us how to play Final Fantasy VIII (8 if you can't count Roman). Yes, it's old, but it's all she's got. It's quite fun, but really long-drawn. And I'm not talking about the swords.

Yay! Now I can play a rhythm-and-blues piece by... er... I forgot. But anyway, I can officially play it now, and it sounds great.

Bleargh... 3 hour tuition tomorrow... argh...

No comments: