Sunday, December 12, 2004

I'm feeling Sundayzed...

It's Sunday again...
I'm making up for the lack of blog posts since the last week of November... Man, I'm bored... You'd think I would have something better to do... *sigh*

I've been looking at my friends' blogs recently, and I noticed that they all CENSORED. What? The words behind that censored sign are... CENSORED

Anyway, I think that some people *coughcough* shouldn't blog with MSN-type short-form *coughcough* which makes it difficult to read *coughcough* which is aggravated by the small font size *coughcough*.

Hey! Look! A strepsil! This will help with my coughing...

Anyway, nothing new to report, except that I got my hair cut. And the carpark at Thomson Plaza was unusually full today. Carparks should have a sign over each lot saying "Leaving", and when the people park, they take this small remote, and when they are about to leave, the press the button on the remote, and the sign above their lot light up, showing that they are leaving, so other drivers know that thay can wait for this lot. (Phew, long sentence.)

Oh, there's another OM meeting this Tuesday at Demel's/Gid's house. They're neighbours so it doesn't really matter whose house we go to. We're going to watch "Who's Line is it Anyway?", one of the best shows hosting Drew Carrey (did I spell his name correctly?). Hope Packrat will be there 'cause I still have to give him his birthday present.

Ooh, Demel's cousin will be there too, and she's a girl. Ooh...

OK, that's all for now... See ya when I... er... blog again?

No comments: