Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas day is here once more...

[Quote of the post] Forget regret or life is yours to miss. - Rent
[Song of the post] I wish everyday could be Christmas - Fairly Oddparents

Wow... it's a long time since I blogged... but now I have stuff to talk about.

Went to Boey's house today... quite fun... played Pokemon cards again with Kev... he's getting me hooked back on the game. I wish I could find the computer version of the gameboy version of the TCG. *sigh* Boey has all these old games which, although outdated an still pixellated, still are quite fun. I also found it weird that, all the other times I couldn't stay late for any gathering, and this time I was the last person to leave. It's just... weird.

Brought my TNN pic to Boey's house. The title is still not coloured, so I guess it didn't have the impact I intended. Still, no stupendously overwhelming reactions from KW or Zhang (which I expected) or Boey or Peter or Weihua (which I did not)... which means I failed in five out of twenty-seven. *sigh* And browsing Popular with "How to Draw Manga" is not improving my spirits at all.

Oh, my mom borrowed a The Justice Society of America compilation and I just finished it today. The art is mind-boggling (and another blow to my ego) but the storyline is fantastic. It's surely from the Silver Age of DC comics. And I know who Mr. Terrific is now, Gid. Ha. And I've got ideas for TNN now. AND ARGH THERE'S ONLY TWO WEEKS KEFT AND I'M STILL NOT DONE! *sigh*

I feel so... *sigh*... Christmas is coming... which means holidays are ending... camp is drawing closer... and TNN is far from finished...

I don't know why, but I've made a Christmas wish-list. Not like I'm going to get more than 1% of this list fulfilled, but here goes:

  1. A toy. I haven't gotten one since I was P5. I've been getting books and ang paos because when you get older that's the stuff you get for Christmas. *sigh*
  2. A Vs. System starter deck.
  3. A couple of Vs. System booster packs.
  4. A scanner.
  5. A PS2, so I can get
  6. X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalpse, and
  7. Marvel vs. Capcom II.
  8. The computer version of the Gameboy version of the Pokemon TCG.
  9. A deck of Pokemon TCG.
  10. Better art skills. This is obviously something I won't be getting this Christmas.
  11. Better writing skills. This is obviously something else I won't be getting this Christmas.
  12. The Chronicles of Narnia.
  13. A ticket to the movie The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe.
  14. Snow.
  15. A cute little dolphin plushie.
  16. An Acara. o_O
  17. A cat. O_O Or a kitten. O_O
  18. My MSN 7.5 to work.
  19. A hassle-free, fun Christmas.
  20. I just wish everyone to have a Merry Christmas.

Now you try. I didn't know it would be so hard to make a list like this; I thought it would go on for pages and pages.

P.S. If you're wondering what to get me for Christmas and happened to chance upon this list, please DON'T GET ME ANYTHING. Because what I'm getting you, it's probably similar to a lump of coal, no matter what Boey says. Thanks for the idea, but you don't need to spend money on me. Just... have a Merry Christmas!

No comments: