Friday, July 01, 2005

Depression.

[Quote of the post] Don't talk to me. Not now. Not yet. If you need to, tell me a joke first.
[Song of the post] A Star is Born from Disney's Hercules, and Get on Up by 5ive

I'm in a state of mental depression. No, I'm not suicidal yet. Thankfully.

Coming back to school has been a load of new weight on my shoulders. OM's over, so thers's no excuse now. Just three hours ago I suffered from real mental breakdown.

I get it now what it's like to be the Joker. I was uncontrollably unhappy, but for some moments I was laughing; laughing uncontrollable laughter. I couldn't stop. I was waiting for my mom outside my house when I got back from UYO, tired and dehydrated. Maybe that's why I cried: I was there for 20 minutes. Now if that's not long, let's see you survive 4 hour UYO without water and then go sit outside your home for twenty full minutes with nothing to do, the telephone ringing on and off, with no way to get inside to that tall jug of ice-cold water, and with no idea when you mom is getting home and whether you'll survive till then, and the lift going up and down and everytime it passes the floor you're on you lok to see if it's your mom, but when you find it's not you go back to crying into your crossed kneecaps.

*Breathes*

So I'm not in a very "good" mood. I think I have to do all those anti-stress things, like breathing talking to myself, learning to say no...

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because it's stupid!"

"No it isn't!" *Glares and breathes deeply*

I think it's coming back. My normal self. >_@

No comments: