Thursday, July 21, 2005

I feel your pain. And boy does it hurt.

[Quote of the post] If his test didn't kill you, his worksheets will.
[Song of the post] Reach out for the Skies - Elane Wan

Hey. I haven't blogged in a long time. School is really pressurising me. And everyone else.

Today was the dreaded Life Science test. Demel said he already got 15 wrong. In a test with 7 questions, that's bad. >_< We were all hoping that Mr. Soo had to go for IvP at 9am (all the IvP people were) but he switched periods with Tucky (and only left at 12:30pm). Everyone was mugging like coffee in the morning.

For some reason, Mr. Soo actually gave out the answers after the test, since he had some time. He must be really confident that we won't spread the answers or anything. Not that we will, of course.

Surprisingly, I could do most of the questions in the test. Dunno why, but it must be something I did.

Ooh, Racial Harmony day today. The performance was interesting, but not much synchronisation except for the Malay group. They were performing martial arts of the three races. Mrs. Cho said afterwards not to try any of this in class, especially with the broomsticks and dustpans.

Kwong had to go for IvP at 9am, so I took his seat. And I have to tell you, I don't know how he does it. I really have to commend him on his willpower and endurance. How he sits between Daniel and Boey for 7 months I cannot imagine.

On one hand (the left), there's Daniel, who constantly tries to strangle me in the middle of lessons, invades my personal table space and going, "Huh? What? I don't understand! I'm going to fail!"

On the other (right) hand, there's Boey, who is a kleptomanic and has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. He keeps stealing my stuff, poking and prodding me, and totally freaks me out. *Shudder*

Go Kev.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm not kleptomanical...