Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Very Important Purr-son

Do you like cats? I like cats. They're purr-fect. I don't have a cat myself, but they're cute... and furry... and... cute...

WARNING: LOTS OF CAT PUNS COMING UP

Well, just two days ago, someone, I don't know who, locked up one of the stray cats that run around our school. That was cruel, 'cos, I mean, it was shivering in there. It looked scared, and kept staring at passing humans fearfully, as if another one was going to stuff it into another cage. I don't know if they even fed it.

So anyway, every time I manage to leave class, I'd go visit it, y'know? Because it's cite and shivering and locked up in a cage. I mean, it's a bit like me - locked up in my mind drowning in my own corny jokes because my family can't apprecate them. And so, well, it was a nice feeling when I went yesterday and found that the cage was open and the cat was gone. I'd thought that it was either free or at least out of its cage. Then Gid had to go ruin it by saying they drowned it, or put it to sleep, or filled a sack with bricks, put the cat in and dropped it from the 4th level... Trust Gid to ruin a nice fuzzy feeling.

NOTE: END OF BARRAGE OF CORNY CAT PUNS

Now that I mention it, there weren't many of them, were there?

This year, English is going to be tough. So is Lit. I mean, Mr. Lee's all right, but he could be a bit more interesting. I mean, using a comic to teach about plot, characterization and theme is all well and done, but... er... let's just say I think DT could do better. (P.S. Sir, if you're reading this, you'll forget everything you read when you close this window. Okay? Okay. Good.)

Whoops... gotta go now... I think I'll blog about my classmates next...

No comments: