Monday, August 22, 2005

Would the world please JUST GROW UP???

[Quote of the post] I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
[Song of the post] Reflections - Disney's Mulan

Title seem familiar? Quote Michael's post a couple of posts ago. Seem familiar now? That's because you just saw it, silly. Ooh, angsty much?

I write stories. Maybe you'd want to know why.

The world never works out the way you want it to. Many elements are out of your control, especially if you're under eighteen. But that's different in a story. You are the writer; you have control. Things may look bad if you're the main character, but in the end everything works out. (I assume this to be untrue for Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events.) Everything works out. You survive against the odds. You always win.

Maybe I'm fantasizing. Maybe I'm idealist. Maybe I just have an overactive imagination. Maybe I just like writing. Maybe I write to entertain. Maybe I should stop all this hypothetical "maybe"s.

My class doesn't know when to keep quiet. (Note: This is again in general; if you're one of those quiet ones who doesn't talk in class, then I'm not referring to you.) Talking and talking and talking... Haven't I blogged about this before? Everybody talking, nobody listening, especially to the class chairman... leadership... it's down there somewhere... check the archives...

I sick of this situation. Hell will freeze over before this class gets into order. That's why I write fiction. Everything works. Nothing just sits there with out a use, making unnecessary noise or distracting you.

I started TNN to try and change this. Everybody works in a team, working together, nobody useless. I realize it is another of my futile attempts. The people it most concerns do not read the forums except Kwong's homework list.

I will not shut down TNN as I still can see a hope, and also because my fans want more. (No, really, I have fans.) I just had to say this again. Nobody seems to understand.

No comments: