Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Happy Teachers' Day!

[Quote of the post] "If you're gonna give this ticket up for something as common as money, then you're a dummy. Are you a dummy?"
[Song of the post] Anything from the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory soundtrack. I have got to get my hands on it.

And, once again, it's TEACHERS' DAY! Yay! The one day of the year every teacher loves! WHen they get a bunch of cards, presents and other useless junk that they can keep for decades so they can reminiscence years to come! Whoo!

ACES day today had one use: missing lessons. Nothing besides walk, walk, walk, and bombard teachers with questions. I didn't even manage to make my annual parody.

As I said earlier, all the teachers got a bunch of presents from the many thousands of students they had. Ms. Tan was the lucky teacher who had a lesson and thus was worshipped and got extremely attentive students for once. (Attentive by my class's usual standards.)

Teachers' Day celebration was okay, except that the singing was (simply put) not very nice. And the Educator ROCKED! It was like the best thing there! Okay, I'm not doing this because I scripted the thing, really, it was the only thing that really caught the audience's attention. You just can't have boys going through puberty to sing. It pains the ears.

Just a note, I bet the author of Eats, Shoots and Leaves goes through a big angsty period right about now since everyone is typing Happy Teacher's Day! when it should obviously be Happy Teachers' Day!

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is a very nice movie. Very funny! It uses recurring humour, puns and very interesting character-interacting-with-the-movie plot twists that are hilarious. The effects are really good, and the Oompa Loompas' songs were excruciatingly funny. I need the soundtrack.

I am still stressed that my class is very disruptive, but since these past few days were not technically school days, so I'm trying too cool down a bit. I'm working on a parody of Bouncing off the Ceiling. I still am stressed.

No comments: