Monday, February 07, 2005

Gong Xi Fa Cai

[Quote of the post] What's a hectare? A Trojan prince!
[Song of the post] Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson

Happy Chinese New Year! Almost.

Sorry I haven't been posting too often. I've been cooped up with the new GEPers forum (of which I'm going to add the link). I'm a moderator there. Whoopee!

I'm starting a new story based on my class. Check out the forums to find out more!

Yong Jun, Malaysian scholar, has been reported to be having measles and has gone back home for Chinese New Year. How sad.

I watched Mary Poppins two nights ago on the Disney Channel. Yes, Disney Channel. (Connecting with my inner youth.) Anyway, it was a terrific show; it's so good I have nothing to say. So, whenever you have nothing to say, there is a word to say, which goes...
SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS
What fun!

I mean, musical movies were a hit of an era past, but this is the kind of movie that move people. It has a moral, good song and dance, and none of the American new-age man-and-woman sex, gunfights, huge explosions, blah blah blah.

Ah well... see ya next time...

No comments: