Saturday, February 12, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year! (Belated)

[Quote of the post] This year of the chicken, have something to crow about.
[Song of the post] Accidentally in Love - Counting Crows

Hi! I haven't posted in about 5 days, and since I don't like changint the dates on my posts, I have to say everything here.

I love Chinese New Year! It's not so much about the Hongbaos or the money, it more about the FOOD! OH YEAH! Prawn crackers, Love Letters, Pai Bang Kek, Sweets, more sweets, more love letters, I don't really like pineapple tarts so..., almond cookies, and much MUCH more! Yum yum.

Speaking about Hongbaos, I got quite a haul this year. Maybe it's just because I have more married cousins now, or maybe the bank kindly "lent" me a whole lot of cash... Just kidding.

OM today was a complete fiasco. I went late because I overslept. Wow. There's a first time for everything. Anyway, Isaac wasn't there, and Mr. Quek and DT was there, and luckily noone scolded me.

Oh yeah, watched Constantine yesterday. It was a cool show, with great effects, and the suspense was all placed in the right places... with a bus suddenly driving by gives excellent shock. I was sitting next to Kev Wong and he was cowering in his seat half the time... OK, maybe I'm exaggerating... (Sorry Kev!)

Oh man, still spending too much time on the forums... oh well...

Until Next Time!

No comments: