Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Here comes the POSTman...

[Quote of the post] Multiple exclamation marks is a sign of stupidity!!!
[Song of the post] Joyful, Joyful We Adore Thee from Sister Act 2

Because of the increasing barrage of complaints on my tagboard, I will post. Happy now?

Well, here's the week in brief (not underwear: it's brief not briefs).

I WON A GOLD AND SILVER MEDAL FOR SWIMMING! It's not me, so much as it is... ME! MUHAHAHA!!! I got gold for 100m Backstroke and silver for House Medley Relay. I'M A MEDAL WINNER! Oh yeah, go UE, it's your birthday, uh-huh...

I had my first NPCC Training on friday (missed the rest). I had a lot to catch up on, especially badges, promotions, drills... It was pretty slack, though. Hope it's like that the rest of the year...

Hsieh Wen lent me Generals and I have to say IT ROCKS! compared to Red Alert 2 (which is the only other RTS game I have). HW says that it's slow on his computer, but I have a 1 GB RAM! YEAH!

Two history assignments in a term... what is the world coming to... Mdm June Ng's work could be fun to do, if they were more interesting and creative... *hint hint*

Am starting on a new story called The New Naphtalians on the forums. Basically about all my classmates with superpowers fighting the evils of homework, donation drives and UYOs. I think I have started a trend, because I have at least 5 people who want to draw the character designs, 3 who want to draw a comic, and 3 who want to write a story based on the same characters and title but with different storyline. This never worked with Uncle Edna...

I looks like with the beginning of the forum, blogs have become yesterday's news... but I will continue to type until my last breath... or at least until I get REALLY bored and stop. But that's a different story.

I've got exams next week so I don't think I'll be posting much. And a GEP camp in 3 weeks time, so that's a blank post too. Have a nice For the Love of Mike Day!

EDIT:
Your Brain is 53.33% Female, 46.67% Male

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve




Oh my... at least I'm not as bad as Michael and Jun Yi... Haha, their brains are almost four-fifths female! Hahaha... But I think the questions are biased: the goody-goody answers would be put as female. That really bites.

No comments: