Sunday, March 01, 2009

The Secret to Success

Yes, I've finally figured it out. It's not whatever all those grown-ups or principals or self-help books tell you. It's very simple actually, and everyone can do it.

You see, when I was doing my EE, I realized that I got distracted very easily and went to do other stuff to procrastinate. So I managed to do a whole lot of stuff, but my EE took very long to do.

THEREFORE

All you have to do to succeed in life is to find an immensely monotonous, long-term project which is VERY IMPORTANT. By putting it at the top of your "Things To Do" list, your procrastinative tendencies will ensure that all your other goals and work gets done, because they look more interesting by comparison. Voila!

Okay, now I should probably go do my English outline.

In other news: YAY EE DONE HAHAHAHAHA
The Edna Man

No comments: