Thursday, January 22, 2009

In Sickness and in Health

Joy of joys, I got sick again. I've been stuck at home for the past two days with nothing to read except Paddy Clarke. The horror.

Anyway, recent records show that I haven't fallen sick since last last year, when I got hospitalized for five days with mycoplasma. So anyway the doctors said that if my adenoids were removed this sort of thing would happen less often and less drastically. Well it was true, kinda; I haven't gotten sick in over a year and this time the fevers weren't so bad and the temperatures weren't so high.

So anyway I went to look up all the animated series that was released in the past two decades and I found some old classics that I watched during my childhood days (oh man I have childhood days; I'm getting old). And because of prom, I've rediscovered the insane genius which is the Mask.

I remember watching the green-headed superhero way back in the day. I was amazed by the way he could transform into so many different types of people and speak in all those different accents. I loved it; it was hilarious. I think that's where I picked up all my accents from. It's brilliant.

Somebody stop me!
The Edna Man

No comments: