Sunday, January 04, 2009

From Miss to Missus

Not really much time to write a novel or anything, but I (along with the entire Get the Message OM Team and the original MPac exco) went to Ms Loh's wedding today (yesterday at time of writing). I don't really have much to say but I think that this is the most interesting church wedding I have ever been to, because the pastor was so funny and the then Ms Loh was really spontaneous (hahahahaha OM) and all that, so it was an extremely enjoyable experience. It's really nice to see her married finally, but I don't think I can get over calling her Ms Loh. Mrs Tay sounds so weird, and Mdm Loh sounds worse.

I think if or when I actually get married, I'm gonna try to squeeze in as many awesome things as possible. I dunno; I thought weddings are supposed to be happy; I don't think we're supposed to be so serious and stuff.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha... no, no, I'm sorry, I do."
The Edna Man

No comments: