Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Walking at 30+ kmph

Whee! Yesterday I walked the distance of an MRT train, from nose to tail. It was quite cool! I tried searching Wikipedia for the speed of our MRTs but I couldn't find it anywhere. But man! How often do you get to walk at speeds of (estimated) 30+ kilometres per hour!

Boey's party yesterday. I really hope he liked my present... I think I spent about four hours alone just searching for the material components. Did you know that those photo album sold at that fancy book place at Taka cost like, $30? That's enough for a trip on the Flyer. I couldn't afford it, so in the end I just used some card and string and bound the whole thing together.

Darrell got dunked in the pool! Haha, that was funny XD He was dripping all over the floor. And the joy of Munchkin has been spread all around!

Hmm, again I didn't get much to eat XD BUt I guess it's okay lah. Oh yeah, Bryan Ong shoved me out of a taxi carpool even though he was the last one to join. I didn't want to keep the taxi driver waiting so I decided to leave and take the MRT instead. Meh. I'd have gotten home like, abour 40 mins earlier. At least he apologised. I'd say more, but well, it won't be good.

Hmm. Juzzie commented that I rebel against the system "when it's most convenient for you". Or something like that. But well, I'm not sure if that's true or not; I mean, standing in the rain because I think the system is flawed isn't really convenient for me; neither is giving my seat up on a taxi to take an extra 40+ minutes to go home. And then you come back to the argument on consciousness, and whether these examples are just elaborate explanations given by a self-preserving subconsciousness to make it seem like I'm doing the right thing while actually being an excuse to cover up the hideous heresy this particular personage is criminally committing. Argh, alliteration overload.

WELL. Birthday in TWENTYFOUR HOURS. WHEEEEEEEE~!

No comments: