Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sixteen Going On Seventeen

Hey! I'm seventeen! My birthday was quite AWESOME. I can't remember having this much fun in two and a half months.

Kk, first things first. Went to watch The Spiderwick Chronicles at Cineleisure. It was quite awesome, but not of epic quality. I so definitely want to read the book now. We were supposed to watch at 1pm, and meet for lunch at 12pm. But apparently everyone was late, so we had lunch after. Oh yeah, I called Dneo like, five times at 11 to wake him up, and each time he kept hanging up on me. And eventually he woke up at 12:10pm only. And Boey Yang allegedly overslept, and missed the movie 'cos he "had to have lunch" first.

Kk, so after that, we went to Taka to have lunch. Herr kept koping my noodles. Then he went to buy his own. Pfft. XD Oh yeah, Mrs Hah called me up to check if I can help her and her OM team with Spontaneous. I think it's going to be quite fun, but I don't know if my humour is too old for them to understand.

After that: FLYER! WHOOOOOO IT WAS AWESOME!

Okay, first, while we were walking there from City Hall MRT, we saw this plane flying towards it. We were all immediately like, OMG MAS SELEMAT. But it made a turn and swerved off in another direction. It would have been so cool if I managed to catch a picture of that.

K then, FLYER! Wow, the view from up there is so amazing. You could see Indonesia. You could see EVERYTHING. Man, being right at the top, 150 metres in the sky, that was awesome. It's like being at the top of the world! And Dneo's scared of heights. Like, how can someone so awesome be scared of heights? Well anyway, I got like a ton of pics, but my battery ran out around halfway. Oh yeah, near the end, Zhang and Darrell started doing those -__- NeoPrint girl pose things. Ewwww. And then Louis and Zhang did the M18 version XD Oh yeah there was this couple who got married in the next capsule, I think. I was wondering what they do for the full half hour or so inside. The priest gives a long speech, and then at the top they say "I do!" And then, for the rest of the time, they just sit around, going "Now what?" Oh yeah, they took our photo on the ground in front of a green screen, then edited the sky in so it looks like we were on the flyer XD Oh, Louis, Jason and Zhang got me a Singapore Flyer cap! So awesome =D

Okay after Flyer, had to take a 75 all the way to Rail Mall to get to Lorraine's house. I was with Jason, and I was so scared that the bus would like, overshoot or not go the right way or something, 'cos it was over an hour and we still hadn't reached. Well, finally I managed to get there, and I didn't get lost! Oh yeah, I saw this fruit-bat thing climbing a tree. I tried to take a picture but the flash only got its reflective eye. Still, it looks quite creepy.

Class party! I arrived pretending to be lost XD I managed to get a picture of Arun stripping during Strip Poker! And Lorraine's house is super-far away from the nearest food. Chocolate sauce can only make things better! And omg Jarrel's mom makes awesome cakes!

Then I got home at about 11 and had another family cake XD Woah too much chocolate XD

All in all, a wonderful birthday, I think. Go read Herrick's blog to hear what he has to say about reunions and "It's the people you bring on it that counts" or whatever he said. There there, Herrick, you'll be alright. *pats*

Oh yeah, presents! I got a puzzle message-thing from Kwong, which I haven't had time to put together yet; Boey got me the Teen Titans comic I was looking for when I was looking for his present, haha! Oh yeah, and the super-awesome cap from the Flyer from Jason, Louis and Zhang. Darrell Neo and Herrick are supposed to get me a set of rechargable batteries with charger. XD And I think my classmates are giving me stuff too, but on Monday, 'cos they didn't expect me at the party. XD

FIVE HUNDRED TWENTYFIVE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED MINUTES
The Edna Man

No comments: