Friday, March 28, 2008

OM Again!

Wow. I never thought coaching primary school girls for OM would be so fun.

I've been doing it for two weeks so far, on Tuesdays and Fridays and Wednesdays, and it's awesome fun.

I gotta say though. It's very exhausting. There's like twenty or more girls and most of them are all so hyperly-active I wouldn't be surprised if they bled chocolate sauce. And the screaming. Man, that hurts badly. Like all they can do is scream. Most of the time, anyway.

But aside from that, these girls are pretty awesome! They've got lots of creative ideas, and it's immense fun playing Whose Line? games with them. We've done Props (a favourite), Emotions, News Reporter, Helping Hands (the most favourite of them all), Party Quirks, Sitting, Standing, Lying Down, and a lot more but I think I forget. IT'S SUPER FUN. It's one of the things that I'm looking forward each week now.

Oh yeah, I think one of the most creative ideas: We were playing props, and the scene was that some people were moving house and the rest of them had to be objects. We prevented them from being ordinary stuff like tables, chairs, etc. One group of four turned out to be a FAMILY PORTRAIT! That was the most astoundingly creative idea of all so far I think.

Well, can't wait for the next coaching session. FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN

By the way, all you sick dirty people. THERE IS NO INNUENDO HERE.
The Edna Man

No comments: