Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Singapore Flyer

What should I do when my birthday comes around? Ever since I found out it's opening on the first, I've been obsessed about going to the flyer on my birthday. The price per person is $29.50, without express check-in or whatever. I've checked my angpao money; I've got $230 I think. That means I can bring 7 people (including myself). But if I only subsidize two-thirds the price, that makes it 10 people; half the price, and it brings it up to 12. My mom says that I should see if I can get a student-bulk-discount and like, go with my class or something. But there are some things about the uncalcuable power of certain acts which go beyond any mere human understanding.

If I do go, who should I bring? Old friends, to reinforce the friendships? Or new friends, to construct my identity? Or a mixture of both, and resort to being mediator between two warring factions like Isaac's party? (Hahaha, that was like, WAY long ago XD)

Well, I want to go anyways. Try and stop me.

I really liked my last poem; I don't know why.

Autumn
The Edna Man

No comments: