Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!

Yeah, what he said. I love eating over CNY =D

There's one thing I noticed though. If you ever want to be an international superspy, become a waiter. Or waitress. (But not both at the same time.) After you hover around the table where the President of Another Country is sitting with his Delegates you might be able to pick up enough information to sell to YOUR government for big bucks. Really, waiters are like the ultimate eavsedroppers.

I don't feel like the last five days were holidays. Time seems to be slipping by so quickly. After all the meetings with relatives and stalling at people's houses I don't feel like there's been a holiday at all. Oh well. At least I learnt Mahjong: Advanced Rules.

Kinda interesting how lots of other people find their families irritating. As in, extended families.

I was looking at my blogposts again since the beginning of time and I realise that I was really different three, four years ago. My thinking was so... childish, naive, streamlined. Now it's just chaotic.

Well. Happy CNY!

No comments: