[Song of the post]
Whee... doing random quizzes...
|Your Birthdate: March 14|
|With a birthday on the 14th of the month (5 energy) you are inclined to work well with people and enjoy them.|
You are talented and versatile, very good at presenting ideas, and you are also very good at organization and systematizing.
You may have a tendency to get itchy feet at times and need change and travel.
You tend to be very progressive, imaginative and adaptable.
Your mind is quick, clever and analytical.
A restlessness in your nature may make you a bit impatient and easily bored with routine, and rebel against it.
You have a tendency to shirk responsibility.
Well, yeah, fits perfectly =) Except fot that shirking responsibility thing... yeah... *shifty eyes*
1. What is your favorite ice cream flavour?
2. What movie/s are you waiting for?
The New Naphtalians: THE MOVIE. =)
3. If you wanted to be in a band, what genre of music would your band play?Rubber. No, just joking. Erm... pop, I think. Or Disney songs.
4. What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
5. Do you want to live with your parents forever or move out?
It depends. Do you know how much a house costs these days?
6. Where is the place you want to be right now?
In school. With superpowers, fighting the evils of UYO.
7. What songs do you listen to feel happy?
8. In The Lord of the Rings, who is your favorite characters?
None especially. At least it's better than Lord of the Flies. Yuck.
9. In Star wars, who is your favorite character?
Never really followed the storyline. But I have to say the animation ROCKS!
10.What movie/s made you cry?
None that I know of.
11.Name famous people that you have a crush on:
Shut up and go away.
12.What is your favorite drink?
Nothing really gets to you like ice cold water.
13. Which cartoon character is your favorite?
I watch so many cartoons I don't really know.
14.Paper or Plastic?
It depends. For instance, I'd rather have plastic surgery than paper surgery.
15.If you could freely kill just one celebrity, who would it be?
Doesn't matter. They'd probably die before me anyway.
16. Coke or pepsi?
17.In a week, how many times do you go online?
18.If you could be someone else for a whole day, who would it be?
I'd like to be Uncle Edna. Or the PUNisher.
19.Single or married?
Now? Single. Future? Hopefully married. =)
20.Describe yourself in one word?
21. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Open my eyes, duh.
22. What's the last thing you do before you go to bed?
23. What countries do you want to go?
Everywhere. In 80 days.
24. Are you in love?
No, I'm in front of my computer.
25. What's your favourite season?
Autumn! Not too hot and not too cool.
26. Are you happy?
YES! WHEE! TOTALLY! YAY!
27. Is the cup half full or half empty?
Who cares? Can the liquid be drunk?
28. Describe how you room looks like.
It's... square... and has corners...
29. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING RIGHT NOW?
The sweet sound of silence.
30. Complete this sentence: The World Needs More People
to be happy.
31. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
I eight nine ten.
32.IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
33.WHAT DO YOU DO DURING YOUR BREAKFAST TIME?
Eat breakfast. Duh.
34.LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Woudn't you like to know?
35.LAST PERSON WHO SENT YOU AN SMS?
No handphone, no SMS. Simple.
36.LAST PERSON YOU SENT AN SMS?
Refer to 35.
37.THE FIRST THING YOU THINK ABOUT WHEN YOU SEE THE OPPOSITE SEX?
38.AUTO OR MANUAL CAR?
A car with an automatic manual.
39.FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK
In front of my computer, writing my stories.
A younger brother.
43.THE BEST WAY I HAVE DONE TO RELEASE ANGER?
Not get angry at all.
44.PEOPLE I HATE MOST?
Nah, not really anyone.
Oh wait. DARREN LOW.
45.THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
46.SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY?
47. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WOULD WANT TO LEARN?
Languages. Drawing better.
48.WHEN IM STUCK IN A JAM?
Space jam? I don't drive.
49.SMS OR CALL?
For the last time, I DON'T HAVE A HANDPHONE!!!
50.iF YOU COULD TURN BACK TIME,YOU WOULD
be living in the past.
51.IN YOUR WALLET, YOU HAVE?
Money. And you're not getting a cent of it.