Saturday, April 09, 2005

Oddessy of the Open Mind

[Quote of the post]
"I don't know what I've been told,
Coke is worth its weight in gold."
[Song of the post]
"I don't know what I've been told,
Coke is worth its weight in gold."
OM IS SO FUN!
So fun... Lalala...
Anyway, I don't need to blog about OM. Half the people who read my blog already are in OM, and the other half don't care. So I'll just say we rehersed and made stuff and rehersed some more. And ate. A lot. And rehersed some more.
Job gave me a ride home today. His father's a lot like mine - jovial, and strict at the right (?) times, and likes giving lectures. I kinda of like him - he doesn't seem to be the sort of person who scolds a lot.
Come to think of it, I don't really know many of my friend's fathers. Jeremy Kong's is nice, but a bit strict. Juzzie's is nice too, but a bit quiet. I've only seen Demel, Gid's and Hsieh Wen's fathers. The rest - I don't know.
Ah, man I'm tired. I won't be blogging much this week (I haven't actually been blogging much, for that matter) and we're supposed to be asking for homework extensions this week as the competitions on the 16th. I really hope we win. I think we will, too.
Sorry this post is too short.

No comments: