Wednesday, April 20, 2005

It's a plague of EPIDEMIC proportions...

[Quote of the post] Dang that blasted Darren Low...
[Song of the post] Albuquerque - Wierd Al Yankovic

Argh. Everybody's sick. Physically. My whole family (except me), Kevin Wong, Darren Wee, Herrick Ong, and many other people I don't know. It's like, an epidemic, y'know? Flu epidemic. I wonder if it'll be worse than SARS...

Argh... Darren Low has found our forums, joined as a number of stupid fake members, and spammed across all seventeen topics. Dang that blasted Darren Low... The more trustworthy members of the council have repelled him off, butI have a feeling he will strike at dawn (or earlier, if you get my drift)

Argh... Ragnarok... Stupid Darren Low... I pity myself for having the same surname as him.

Argh... just an update... 'til next time.

EDIT:
You scored as Verbal/Linguistic. You have highly developed auditory skills, enjoy reading and writing and telling stories, and are good at getting your point across. You learn best by saying and hearing words. People like you include poets, authors, speakers, attorneys, politicians, lecturers and teachers.

Verbal/Linguistic

86%

Musical/Rhythmic

75%

Interpersonal

68%

Logical/Mathematical

64%

Visual/Spatial

64%

Intrapersonal

54%

Bodily/Kinesthetic

50%

The Rogers Indicator of Multiple Intelligences
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: