Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Mapping of the Minds

WE WON! WE WON! WE WON!

Sorry, just contemplating the fact that WE WON! a bronze award for the mindmapping competition held at Ngee Ann Polytechnic. By "we" I mean Shaun, Herrick and me. Or is it I? Not sure about the grammar on this one.

WE WON! WE WON! WE WON!

Can't... control...

WE WON! WE WON! WE WON!

Poor Herrick. He wanted to see ACS(I) trashed again.
As Darren subtly put it:" Who the heck wants to mind their map? Or map their minds?" Still, that's what we did, and...

WE WON! WE WON! WE WON!

Ungh...gotta stop doing that...
Anyway, there was a problem. We received a nice laminated certificate. Which is the problem. How can they expect three people share 1 certificate? Shaun says he will photocopy it and send it to us, so, problem solved.

After this, Herrick and I went to Gid's house and ransacked the place, beat him up and stole his stuff. Nah, just kidding. Gid downloaded this demo of this game called Evil Genius and he showed it to us. Since the description would go on for several pages, you are advised to check out this other link after you've clicked on the first one.

Oh, I'll be gone from the 5th to the 14th of November. I'm going on a vacation to lovely Perth. I'll blog my experiences when I get back.

No comments: