Thursday, November 04, 2004

I'm Packing it in

Argh... having writer's block... I've always known I was a blockhead... Ugh...

Trying to write a script for OM. Gotta get it done by today - tomorrow's the trip. Argh... that's the problem of trying to write a script on an unfamiliar plot. Urgh... Hen, if you're reading this, then sorry if I can't send you the script by today. Eek!

Nothing much today except packing... though I'm not a packrat yet... *sigh* even my puns are getting lamer. *sighsagain*

You may have noticed links to my friends' blogs over on the right. I'm trying to revamp my blog with help from Shaun over the holidays.

Gid called me today and said that DT asked me if I wanted to re-film some parts of the movie. If you don't know what the movie is then I suggest you visit some of my friends' blogs to get a rough idea. If you don't know what a movie is, then I suggest you get an education. Or a dictionary. I may be blogging the movie some time after Perth.

Anyway, DT said that some scenes of the movie could be re-shot. He's thinking of entering it in the Young Filmmaker's Competition. Wow. This is big. I'm totally in shock. It's a bit like the Oscars, but downscaled. Oh well, have to see what happens when I get back from Perth.

Oh, did this quiz from Packrat's blog.



Wow. I'm Bill Clinton. Now I just have to get myself re-elected and control the whole of the USA. ;) Just Kidding ;)

And this is my final post for 9 days. See you in Perth!

No comments: