Saturday, February 21, 2009

What EEducation?

[[As an aside, I slept through 13 and a half straight hours from last night to this morning. Total system crash, if you know what I mean.]]

Seriously, you learn more about everything else than what you're supposed to be researching on for your EE.

After another trek to the Central Library, I learnt that the Burger King at Raffles City has been closed for renovations; and I can't stick my umbrella in my bag for "look ma, no hands!" weather protection; today is National Tour Guide 2009, with free tours all around major parts of the city; I found out what modulus means (clock numbers!), as well as thinking in Euclidean space, finding the lies in statistics, and squaring the squares (pluperfect!); a good boyfriend is worth 6 times his weight in gold, and Hell has less people per square mile than Jarkata (according to Dante).

There are a billion books about everything else you'd want about maths, but not a single one about e.

Natural, my Arithmetic Series (AS).
The edna Man

No comments: