Saturday, February 07, 2009

Death of a Blog and other short stories

And another blog has been dragged silently to the graveyard of dead blogs. This one is different though; instead of dying from neglect and forgetfulness (like a hamster would), this one has been purposefully abandoned (as far as I can tell) because of changes in personal philosophy. I don't think I'm allowed to say anything here, but juzt in case, if you happen to figure out who I've been talking about here, then go find him and cheer him up for me.

--------------------

You know you're getting old when people give up their seat to you on the train.

In Singapore, you know you're getting old when people studiously avoid eye-contact so they don't have to give up their seat to you on the train.

Just an observation.

--------------------

Arun has a hell lot of friends. I have no idea where he gets them all from. Which reminds me, I have to try and get him a present. Oh and his house is hilarious to get to from the MRT, but only if you're not alone. Zeng Jie has awesome sense of direction.

--------------------

I think I'm slowly getting tangled up in a complicated web. I don't know if what I'm doing is right, or maybe it's misinterpretation, or maybe I'm just too oblivious to the conventions of society. And GG to you Boey if you're reading this, but it's meant to be vague and ambigious. Hahaha.

--------------------

I think what I need now is a song.
The Edna Man

No comments: