Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Where is the Love

[Quote of the post] If you get there before I do
[Song of the post] You'll be in my Heart - Phil Collins, Tarzan

Untitled (Essay)
I open my eyes
I try to think but I'm blinded by the blank space
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
My mind is in a daze

And I can't take the stress
But it keeps coming everyday
Yes it's stealing recess

How could they test us today
I made my mistakes
No time; gotta run
The test goes on
As I'm failing away
I'm can't stand this strife
I just wanna scream
How could this happen today?


Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
Just one last sentence sir
I gotta finish my graph
I wanna start this over again

So that I can pass
Into a grade that everyone's proud of
But I can't explain the answer
And I can't blanko the things that I've wrote
No I can't

How could this happen today
There should have been love
Instead we got tests
And a whole bunch

Of chemistry
And lots more homework
I just wanna know
Why did this happen today?

I ask you again
Where is the love?
The night's almost gone
And still nobody's said
The three special words
I just wanna love
Of all days, why Valentine's Day?

No comments: