Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's been awhile.

[Quote of the post] "You said you'd be my friend, no matter what." -Terra, Teen Titans
[Song of the post] Lean on Me - Rockapella

Hi! Just realised that this is my 119th post. o_O The money should be pouring in soon...

Not much time, so this will be a short post.

Had a discussion with the Permanent Secretary of the MOE today, along with a whole bunch of GEP students from years 2 through 5. Hao Yi kept talking a lot, and Josh was referenced twice, but din't say anything. o_O He basically asked us about the GE programme, about the discrimination thing, about GEP social life, and if we could design our own GE programme, what it would be like, etc. The teachers were relatively quiet, but what was weird was that I knew every one of them. o_O

Workload has decreased slightly since I told Mr. Ng about the stress. Yay! But the 8 Days horoscope for Pisces warns me not to "be deceived by the belief that the work has decreased", or something to that effect. Urgh.

UYO tomorrow. I've been plonked back into the Founder's Day Marching Contingent. Bryan Zhao is getting very stressed. I got gloves!

Trying to be happier this past month. Started laughing more, keeping positive. Hope it can last. ^^

Uh, a parody of Collide by Howie Day.

One More Way to Die
The term is ending
But there's still work to do
You're hardly standing
But they pile more work on you
Yeah

I just can't take it
Breaking under pressure
I worry I won't see your face
Smile once again

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the math that fills my mind
I somehow find
One more way to die

A test tomorrow
Fills you with great depression
And then there's UYO for four hours on end

Even the test will fail sometimes
Got things to to, juxt can't decide
And if your brain explodes on time
You somehow find
One more way to die

Don't stop there
Don't understand
I'm so confused

Remember your friends, your family
Hold onto them, they'll help you free
Out of the work that clouds your mind
I finally find
One way to survive

I finally find
One way to survive
I finally find
One way to survive

-----
Very scattered and short post, but it's because my brain has been on overwork for the past 6 weeks. I keep falling asleep on the bus and finding myself in Thomson. o_O

Gonna get my OEP file from the pigeon hole soon. Must keep reminding myself.

Bye!

No comments: