Sunday, January 01, 2006

The Music Quiz

[Quote of the post] HAPPY NEW YEAR!
[Song of the post] 20 of them... try and guess!

Hey everyone! Happy New Year! I'll br posting a proper one later tonight, but for now you'll just have to life with this quiz thing stolen from Demel stolen from JY stolen from Charlotte and that's as far as I can trace it.

Step 1: Get your music thinger ready, put it on random, and play.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play.
Step 3: Let everyone guess what song the lines come from
Step 4: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly, or let people know who got it.

1) I am a question to the world, not an answer to the earth, or a moment that's held in your arms... [Bit obvious]

2) Oh no, not he, how you can accuse him is a mystery... save him, take me... Benjamin is straighter than the tall palm tree... [This one's more obscure...]

3) I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay... [o_O Super easy...]

4) Let us be together, striving to achieve, no matter what, no matter when, working hand in hand... [Darn easy lah...]

5) Pharoh he was a powerful man, with the ancient worl in the pal of his hand... [Obscure...]

6) Wish I was back in Texas, the ocean's no place for a squirrel... [This is a very weird song]

7) Now I'm the king of the swingers, oh, the jungle VIP... [Two versions]

8) Birds flying high, you know how I feel... [Zhang, probably...]

9) There's antimony, arsenic, aluminium, selenium
And hydrogen and oxygen and nitrogen and rhenium [o_O]

10) Boom boom boom boom boom boom
Boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom [HAHAHA! XD]

11) I can see what's happening, and they don't have a clue... [Easy]

12) The road is long, with many a winding turn... [Slightly hard, if you love pop]

13) Feel I'm going back to Massachusetts, something's telling me I must go home... [Slightly easy]

14) I almost got drunk in school at fourteen, where I almost made out with the homecoming queen... [o_O EASY]

15) It's good to see the sun
And feel this place
This place I never thought would feel like home... [Kinda easy... I think... if you watch credits...]

16) Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can... [Funny song, not on my list, but on the Net]

17) You don't need a plane to fly... plastic wings may make you cry... [o_O Lol, another easy but obscure song]

18) I open my eyes, try to see but I'm blind... [Grah... my bro's, but in the library...]

19) Bless my soul, Herc was on a roll, person of the week in every Greek opinion poll [A giveaway]

20) I used to think maybe you love me, now baby I'm sure... [O_O ARGH SO EASY...]

That's it! About one-third of my music is instrumentals, and a lot came up, so... hope you have fun!

No comments: