Sunday, April 20, 2008

Still Missing You...

I miss OM. T_T

It's been a week since national finals, and these past seven days have been like a story out of someone else's book. I keep feeling that I have to go somewhere at the end of Tuesdays and Fridays. I figured out that I couldn't decide what to eat for Friday's lunch because the past weeks I had been having heavy brunches during recess in preparation of the lack of time after White Space (they always take up too much time, don't they).

I kinda miss being weird. With OM I could do all my crazy stuff and it wouldn't be strange or shunned by others. It was normal. And I miss the people there. Life now feels so... empty. T_T

Ah well. Since I started doing announcements in the morning, my principal knows my name. Oh crubs.

OMMMMMMMMMg.
The Edna Man

No comments: